Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spinning Party of One


So after my ride yesterday, I was zonked.  See, when I get out on the canal, my curiosity gets ahead of me.  I am always wanting to go farther, to see what is up around the next corner.  Then there is the deer issue.  They are everywhere out there and when I see them, I have to stop and watch them.   So by the time I was finally on my way back and checked the time, it was 2:48 and I had to pick up JJ at 3:30 for a doctor's appointment...and I still had like four miles to go.  And it was on the way back so my energy was not as good as it had been when I started out, but I had no choice but to put in the hardest gear in order to eat up ground to get back in time.  It pretty much kicked my butt.

Then last night my blood sugar did its plummeting trick so by 9:30 I was falling asleep on the couch and went up to bed. 

Today i had it out with my youngest son who has been boundary pushing and has decided that yelling at his mom is an okay thing to do, especially after she had taken her time to clean his room, so I got my crazy on with him and told him off and he wasn't too sure what to think of that, but he sure has been sweet tonight!

I went to Spin class tonight and was the ONLY student.  Kind of weird but still got in a good workout.

Tomorrow night is fire pit....thank God and I have a four day weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment