Thursday, August 3, 2006

Pretending



So, despite what I said last night about no cleaning until the hot spell ended (which is supposed to be tonight.  Ya hear that, hot spell??  Get outta town!) I furiously attacked my desk late this afternoon and just finished.  My thought?  That if I am going to write, I need to have a clean and tidy environment to do so.  I have cleaned drawers, dusted shelves, had dust in my eyes and throat, threw away a huge trashbag of crap, etc.  I don't have a Before picture for y'all, but I did take an After:



It's kind of blurry, but I'm tired and not feeling like taking another one, resizing it, downloading it, yada, yada, yada.  All those things on the shelf are angels and were full of dust.  Other than yarn, angels are another weakness of mine that I've been trying to back off of. 

I even placed some resources nearby:



Don't I look all official without one word written on the computer?

Anyway, not much else to say today as the day was way busy and I'm pretty tired.  Too much to do at work and did I mention that while we were away this past weekend someone stole the rear license plate off my car??  We took the Brit's car to Cape May, so I guess mine sat idle long enough for someone to decide I wasn't around.  So that was twenty bucks because someone STOLE my tag!  It isn't like I gave it away or anything.  I just hope the butthead who has it gets caught while he is trying to have his car impersonate mine! 

Okay, I'm heading outside now to do a rain dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment