Friday, July 16, 2010

5 More Blog posts


...until my vacation!



I am really starting to get excited now with only looking at one more week of work.� I just about have my dinner with the girls all planned out and other than that, we are playing things by ear, which I love.� Though I have lived in Maryland the majority of my life, I always refer to California as home.� Though I love my friends here, I have never totally embraced the climate or the way of life here.� Things just felt different out west, even the last time I was there to visit, close or just over twenty years ago.� We shall see if it still holds true.� I can't wait to see family, to be out of the humidity, to be near the ocean, to see old friends.� I am so pumped!



I have no bloggers lined up, other than one Thursday 13 from Laurie .� So, if you are interested, hook up with me soon, otherwise it may be quiet here for two weeks.� I may blog from California, but I am not pressuring myself to do so.� If anyone is really die hard to know what I am up to those two weeks, look me up on Twitter under Knittergirl (Look at me acting like I have lots of readers!� Aren't I cute?) as I am going to try to be a better Tweeter.



Beach Sister even told my mother that she is excited we are coming so I am making every attempt to bury the hard feelings from two years ago .� It's time and I know it.� It was just such an awkward situation and made me feel so hurt, so it was difficult to let it go, but I'm getting there.



Next week, I will have to get up at Butt Early 'O Clock to run again as the kids are home.� One came home with attitude which seems to have blown over now.� Gotta love teenagers.� We'd worry if they didn't have an attitude.� But want to get some runs in as I only ran once this week.� That is, of course, if my kidney infection that I think I have clears up.� I hate cranberry juice but am sipping away at it.



Jimnotmike wants his own tag.� Maybe he needs his own blog .� See, if I give him a tag, then everyone else will want a tag and before I know it, I have more tags than I can keep up with!� It's either not give him one or quit talking about him on�here....kiddingm Jimnotmike, but no tag yet, Oh He Who Loves to Disagree With Me.



Happy weekend, peeps!� I will making a packing list and trying to get things in order to get the hell out of Dodge next weekend!



Sooooo EXCITED!




1 comment:

  1. See! Here is another post that could have the JimNotMike Tag LOL I would be happy to Guest Blog for you again, maybe even twice while you're away. But this time I would like one of your readers to give me topics to write about. So come on readers! Buck up! :-)

    ReplyDelete