Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday 13: The ADHD Edition


I can't seem to find a single topic to TT about, so you get all the crap that is jumbled up in my head today.�� Are you not excited?



1.��The Lawyer�called me last night at 9:30 from his grandma's and wanted to come home.� I was scruffed out in my pjs, watching an episode of "Criminal Minds" but I did the 40 minute round trip to get him.� Kind of makes me feel good that he picked me over bio-grandma as there are times I just don't know where I stand where the blood family is concerned.



2. My energy is still missing.� Not sure where I put it, but I hope I remember soon.



3. Still doing my daily workouts however.� Can't let a little thing like lack of motivation stop me.



4.� See, I was right.� Jimnotmike would have said something to the mother.� Jimnotmike, you are becoming predictable!



5. Far too humid to run outside unless I get up at Too Early 'O clock.� Maybe next week.� This makes me excited to run in California where there is no humidity!



6. But running on vacation in the mornings when I can means having to pack several pairs of shoes, which will not go over too well with The Brit.� Maybe I can stuff two pairs in my backpack carry-on.



7. I am contemplating doing South Beach once school starts.� Tod seems to think it will get me over my YEAR LONG PLATEAU.� I'm happy to be maintaining, but there is still that much coveted 199 I have yet to see.



8.� The reason I am thinking South Beach is because before my surgery, I had a post-op friend who preached the No Carb stuff to me, so I started out really limiting my carbs.� But I got away from that last summer while in England, because there is bread there....and really yummy dairy.� Yes, there is bread here but so not the same.� So I broke my rule and have been breaking it since.� I need to get back on the losing side of things again.



9.� I am so ready for vacation and so excited to be going home!



10. If The Lawyer is being good for The Brit while he is at work, I am hoping to get to the gym today after work.



11.� I have decided I really like Lady Gaga.



12.� Though I like Lady Gaga, I am still having a mad love affair with "Criminal Minds."� How did I miss this show for like five seasons?



13.� The Church Lady will be here soon and she has already told me she has stories to tell me...can't wait....



 




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

 


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others� comments. It�s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




4 comments:

  1. I like the jumbled up TTs.

    Cool thing with the lawyer. Maybe he knew he could rely on you.

    I think maybe I kind of like Lady Gaga too, though I don't think I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predictable? Me??? Yeah, maybe. LOL I hate to disappoint, and you know now much I love being mentioned in your blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact! You know what I'd like? I'd like there to be a "JimNotMike" tag, so that I can keep track of how many times I am mentioned in your blogs LOL I'm not a fame whore or anything! Really LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. For low carb you may want to try Atkins (and I just donated some Atkins books to the church yard sale)-I do have the New Atkins book if you want to borrow, just let me know. Also check out: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/ some really good low carb recipes there. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete