Friday, July 23, 2010

This Is It!


Friday has finally arrived!� It has been a hellacious week, but it is finally over!� I am going to get home, finish laundry, put out my packing, paint my toes, make "Oh Look Corn Dip" for tonight and make sure the house is tidy for Fire Pit Frenzy tonight.



The house in which I grew up in Monrovia, Ca is up for sale and my brother in law is a California real estate agent.� I am keeping my fingers�crossed for a showing as I would never be able to afford to buy this house ($864,000) and it will probably be my last chance to be inside of it.� I loved that place; 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, an indoor patio, office and kitchen, enclosed back porch,�inground pool, which we had put in when we lived there.� Makes my heart hurt thinking about it.



So I am happy as a lark today.� You all have put up with a lot of complaining this week, but it was a rough one.� Yesterday was also challenging with The Genius (lying) and The Chosen Ones (dinner went fine and was actually fun but that is part of the problem.� We get on well together when we are together and then they make no motion to see us again until a holiday and that is the stuff that makes me angry when they live twenty minutes from us).



Okay, too keyed up to blog properly and I want to go get a pedi, so I am outta here!� Will try to blog occasionally while away!� Stay safe and enjoy what is left of summer!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't be at FPF tonight. I'm still in Hotlanta. Have a great trip and I wanna see pics of that house. Sounds adorable! I'll see you after my San Diego trip in August. I know...it will seem like forever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this Oh Look Corn Dip? Please share recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete