Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Thirteen: Words to Live By Edition


There are certain rules we all try to live by, our own�code of ethics if you will.� So for today's TT, I am going to attempt to come up with 13 of these for myself.� Wish me luck.



1. If you don't like me or how I live, that is�your problem and not mine.



2. Experience all you can, whenever you can.



3. Pass a small kindness onto strangers in the hopes that they will pass it on to the next person.� This can be as�simple as allowing that vehicle trying to pull out amongst traffic the ability to do so.



4. Shit on me once, shame on you; shit on me twice, shame on me.



5. If I don't like you, I will be polite, but do not expect me to go out of my way. If I don't like you, there is a good chance you�fall into�rule #4.



6. Honesty may always be the best policy but it might not be the kindest thing you can do.� Sometimes you have to chose.



7. You can disagree with me but do it respectively and never think you have me all figured out.



8. Impossible is an opinion.� I love this.� It is not a Kim Original, but it is my creed.



9. Whenever possible, try to see things through the other person's eyes, even when it is most difficult and most uncomfortable to do so.



10. It doesn't always matter what the truth is, perception accounts for a lot.



11. Play just as hard as you work.



12. The choices I make today will most probably affect my life at some point down the road, so I try to make the best choices I can to live life to the absolute fullest.



13.� I regret nothing.� Even mistakes, I learn something from, so how can I regret them?



 




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

 


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others� comments. It�s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




6 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I make the same mistake more than once, because then #13 doesn't quite work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number 7. Great post. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words to live by. Just glanced at your Daily Mile. It's has to be the heat! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #11. I should practice that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you understand that it is correct time to get the personal loans, which would realize your dreams.

    ReplyDelete