Monday, July 19, 2010

Survived Monday


Today was tough, ya'll!



Last night ended�stressfully and though I tried to go to bed early in order to run this morning, I was woken up three times in the first hour and a half.� Finally fell asleep just before midnight, only to be wide freakin' awake at four am.� Tried to go back to sleep but minutes later, a thunderstorm started up outside which kept me awake.� Though my alarm was set for 5:40, I hauled ass out of bed at 5:00 to eat breakfast and run.� Actually ran (well, we were both walking at the time) into Tod who had the same idea about beating the humidity.��



By the time I got to work at 7:45, I had a pounding headache probably from the lack of sleep.� While at work, The Lawyer called me to demand a 4 gig something or other, which I told him he needed to talk to The Brit as I was by no means going to Target today (plus I had no freakin' idea what he needed or what for).� He then said he wanted to take his laptop to California and I told him no.� Though disgruntled, he asked if he could bring his ipod and I told him yes.� Then he asked if I was bringing my laptop and I said "probably." to which he replied in a whine only a ten year old can pull off, "That's not fair!"�



I hung up on him.� Point number one for the day towards my Mother of the Year award.�



Then I had to go to Sprint as my phone was being stupid.� Silly woman there told it appeared to have water damage (tho it has been nowhere near water), but she changed the battery and the problem was resolved.



Got home and informed The Lawyer that when he payed for his flight to and from California, he could bring his laptop as then it would be "fair".� Second point for me!� Also had a few words for The Genius as well because I am over asking him questions and getting a blank stare.� So, I told him from now on, when asked a question, he had ten seconds to start talking or I had his ipod for the day.� Three points and I win!� I needed a nap.



Did some cleaning and laundry and managed to doze for maybe an hour after taking some Tylenol for the killer headache and I felt better.� Still tired, but not nearly as bitchy.



One day down, four to go.� I packed my carryon today with the exception of my netbook...you know,the unfair thing I am taking.




No comments:

Post a Comment