Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday and Well Wishes


I don't have a whole lot to say today and in all honesty, my life has been taken over by PMDD, which I do have, and is really rearing its ugly head at the moment.  At least I know what it is otherwise I would be convinced I was losing my cotton pickin' mind.  So far this week, I have chewed out two healthcare employees (one at my eye doctor just because I don't like her.  Ever meet one of those people that you just instantly cannot stand, though there is no specific reason?  Yeah, well, that is this woman) and another at my sleep doctor's office just because they always want you to leave a message and the NEVER call you back.  I have also gotten really peeved at one of my favorite teenagers and then today I proceeded to ramble on about how I felt Oprah was sometimes prejudiced against white people and how that really bothered me though most of the time I do like her.  But I went on and on about this to our interim pastor, who is in a bi-racial marriage, all the while my brain was telling me to "SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY, WOMAN!" but my mouth just kept going.  Ugh.  A few more days and my symptoms should start to diminish though in the meantime, I often feel as if there is something wrong with me mentally.  It sucks.

So, I am going to go curl up on the couch in the fetal position to watch American Idol and later Big Medicine.  In the meanwhile, I want to say Happy Birthday to Laura over at Stratcat On-line!  Hope your day was wonderful and that all your kitties stayed home to celebrate with you.

Also, Kimhad to go in today for outpatient surgery as she has been unable to keep food down.  Her doc was either thinking it was a stricture, an ulcer or a gallbladder that needed to come out.  So, I am sending her well wishes until I hear from her (and after that too!).

Meg and Lacy, how are you recovering!!  This inquiring mind wants to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment