Saturday, January 19, 2008

Strange Saturday


For some reason, I am feeling way tired today and I haven't done a dang thing.  Woke up to the television in my bedroom, which was semi-annoying as we do have one downstairs where I would not be able to hear it while trying to sleep.  And that's all I have to say about that (said with my best Forrest Gump imitation).  Took the kids to the movies; JJ and I saw "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and Aaron and the Brit saw "National Treasure".  Both got good reviews from their respective child attendee. 

Our movies was out first, so JJ and I went to take a stroll through the mall and all went fine until we started heading back towards the theaters.  Then, I got incredible dry mouth, felt really weak and knew I had to sit down in the immediate future.  So, we stopped and got ice cream and finally sat down and I started to feel better.  It doesn't make any sense that my blood sugar tanked as I had popcorn and a soda in the movie and some toast for breakfast.  I feel better now but my energy has been low since the episode.  Hopefully, it was just one of those weird things.

Tomorrow I am knitting for a bit at Lisa's and then meeting up with my mother and the Brit (the kids are visiting their great grandparents) to go see "Sweeney Todd".  It isn't playing in my town for some unknown reason, so as Lisa lives in WV, we'll see it there.

Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing weekend and please keep Lacy in your prayers!  She is very much still recovering!



No comments:

Post a Comment