Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Weigh in


Plateaus make me insane.  I stayed exactly the same this week at 243.  Hate it, hate it, hate it. 

But I didn't sulk too long.  Hard to sulk when I'm feeling so good.  I did TWO MILES on the elliptical today!  Woot!  It felt amazing!  My legs may be sore in the morning but that's ok. 

The other excitement of the day was that I bought a pair of CJ Banks jeans, size 22 off a clearance rack in the store two weeks ago and on a whim I tried them on today.  Okay, I had to lie down on the bed to get them buttoned, but they fit!  I won't actually wear them yet until they are not as tight, but it wasn't a struggle at all once I was lying down.  There are some days here in my world where it is just like Christmas.

Tomorrow, we are heading to a picnic and thankfully there is an indoor pool there as we are supposed to have a rainy weekend.

Sunday, is wide open other than church.

Happy Friday, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment