Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time for Bed


I have The Brit's blessing to go do "A Christmas Carol" and now I am wondering if I want to take up my free time to do it.  I do miss it though and with JJ willing to give it a shot, it would something fun to do with him.  And I'd have to come up with a song to audition with! Ugh!  I'm still thinking.

Today was dull.  Church, groceries, ebay postings and I'm really sleepy.  With the weekend starting with the robbery, it has just wiped me out.  The Brit will call the insurance people tomorrow.  I want a camera.  I know it is just a material thing and the most important thing is that we are all okay, cats and people alike.  But I love photographing those moments I love and freezing them in time and this is my favorite time of the year for pictures.  Fall is so beautiful and there are all the harvest festivals, etc.  But, there is always next year.

Hope you all have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment