Friday, September 5, 2008

Shelf Life


So are there any exercises that are good for the ass shelf?

You know what I'm talking about. 

This:



That fat that sits right above my rear end that I could sit a drink on.  It so needs to go!  So annoying.

I actually did the gym twice today.  Went for my regular workout and then went back tonight with the family and swam some laps.  I should sleep like a baby.

Hard to believe it is already September, which makes me think about Blog 365.  Do I do it again next year?  Most of the time, it was not too much of a hardship, however, I just don't have quality stuff every day.  Some days are dull and boring, but before the end of it, I still have to blog. 

On the same token, as a blog reader, I like it when someone updates daily.  I miss my blogging friends who are sporadic.

So, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment