Monday, September 1, 2008

Laboring on Labor Day


Though working was not my intention when I woke up this morning, I can say that with the work week started, I am way ahead of the game.

The Brit and I went for my weekly horror at Walmart.  It was nice to have the company as he is generally at work when I go.  We also bought a small bike rack for my car for when I want to go riding at the park after work, I no longer have to cram my bike into my car, ie. putting the seats down, etc.  This makes it nice and easy thankfully!

Then during the course of the day, I vacuumed, did two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, cooked dinner, and cleaned the front porch.  Not too shabby for a day of rest.

The bummer is that tomorrow, my eldest son has two doctor's appointments.  One at 1:45 and one at 7:00.  So, I either drop him off from the doc's and then go workout, or go in the evening with the eldest who is working out with the middle school program.  The problem with going with him (unless The Brit is able to go, but he is scheduled for a hectic week at work) is that to do my normal stuff, I am going to take way longer than Aaron.  I haven't been since Friday, so I am due to work with the weights as well as get in my cardio.  I could also drop him after his first appointment and then go and do my weight work and take him in the evening and do my cardio then.  I guess I'll see what The Brit winds up doing.

Okay, I'm actually going to go relax now for the remainder of the evening!  Hope y'all are doing the same.  Maybe I'll knit as I have two baby blankets to make (one is already started).  Andie is having twins.



No comments:

Post a Comment