Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finally! Photos!


We finally did pics today!

First off, The Brit hated my new hair self portrait from the other night, so he insisted a new one had to go up, so please excuse the indulgance:



I still hate my neck.  How soon before that shrinks more?

I want to show progression in the After photos, so we'll start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.  When you read you begin with A, B, C, when you sing you begin with Do, Re, Mi...sorry.  Anyway:



The night before surgery.  Do I look uncomfortable or what?  And yeah, my neck is much better now.

And two month post op, down about 45 pounds:



And now my four month post op, taken today at 70 pounds lost:



And side views of the same:







I think the differences are more subtle this time, but I can still see them.

Now, The Brit is coming unveiled, whether he likes it or not!



This was his day before surgery and he was being all goofy.

And today, 70 pounds lighter in three months:



And side views:





I can see it all over him but especially in his chest and lower belly.  Surgery is amazing!

So amazing, that I have signed up the next patient:



Everyone have a safe and happy Labor Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment