Monday, August 25, 2008

Todays Stats



Breakfast:

1/2 cup Special K Protein Plus with enough milk to wet it, topped with a banana.

Lunch:

1/2 chicken and cheese wrap with tomato and lettuce

Snack:

7 honey wheat twisted pretzels (dammit!) which is the equivalent of 110 calories and 2 grams of protein.

Dinner (will be; haven't eaten it yet)

1/2 pork chopped with Splenda sweetened apple pie filling
corn on the cob with "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" spray butter.

If there is an evening snack, I don't know what it will be yet.

Went to the gym and did all weight machines and walked a mile.  I did the Elliptical for a minute and a half which as I see it is triple my last attempt.  That is some hard work!  I'm going to have to work up to it apparently in thirty second increases! 

Okay, now a question for any of you who have ever sold on eBay (*cough, cough* Kelly!).  I'm starting to accumulate clothing that is far too big for me, so it is time to start clearing some stuff out so that when fall and winter roll around, I'll have a little money to buy some fall and winter clothes.  Here is what screwed me up the one time I sold on eBay:  The shipping and handling.  What is the best way to judge what that cost will be?  I shortchanged myself last time and had to eat a little bit of my profit because I listed the S&H too low.  How do I resolve this?



No comments:

Post a Comment