Sunday, August 10, 2008

The dreaded swimming costume


So though this is not a favorite topic of mine, I need a new swimsuit.

We went to the Y today for family/fitness swim and I donned my regular swimsuit.  Well, that was a laugh!  It was baggy and sagging everywhere and had anyone been in front of me in the water while I was swimming laps, they'd have gotten their eyes full!

So, as this will never do, I have turned once again to eBay to try to find something cheap as heaven knows, it may only last a month or two before I need a smaller one again.  I'm watching a couple of one piece suits to see where the bidding goes as I am one of these folks who likes to wait until there is a minute left in the auction to sweep in and win.  There are two suits I genuinely like and 3 I would settle for if I had to, so we'll see what happens.

Other than that, not much going on today.  It's been quiet and a little laid back.  I'm looking forward to getting to the gym this week, plus I need to go out and buy school supplies.  After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment