Monday, August 11, 2008

Lovely Day


Huge thanks and love to my internet friend,Jil , who is mailing me a swimsuit!  I love my WLS internet buddies as they always rock my world and never cease to be amazingly supportive!

I had a great day today.  The kids are away on one last outing for the summer, so I took advantage of that to go to lunch with Paula, Kirk, Dane and PK.  Of course, lots of laughs and afterwards, the girls went to the mall to do a little shopping.  Not much, just a little.  I dropped the gals back off at Paula's car and then went to Walmart for school supplies and found everything but 6 one subject notebooks and JJ's backpack he wants.  From there it was home to unload, and put stuff away and then back out again to Paula's for dinner.  I stopped at the fresh fruits and veggies stand and got myself a dozen ears of corn and a cantalope.

Dinner was wonderful and the company delightful, though we did have some computer issues The Brit now has to fix.  See, Paula got an ipod two years ago as a gift from her hubby and no one has ever helped her hook this thing up or shown her how to get music on it, so Kirk and I decided tonight was the night.  Well, when we plugged the thing and registered on iTunes, it all went wonky.  iTunes refused to speak with her Nano no matter what we tried and by the time we were finished (after many calls to The Brit) we had uninstalled iTunes and couldn't get it back on the computer.  Not good.  So now The Brit is going to have to go over there and fix the issues as iTunes MIA impacts Kirk and Dane.  Ugh!  But he can fix anything, or so I assured Dane, so honey, you have to get them working again soon!

Tomorrow after work, I am heading to the Y with Paula and Dane, who is going to put us both on programs.  I told him to go semi-easy on me as I hadn't done any weight work in a long time, but I'm a little afraid.  After all, I killed his iTunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment