Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stuff you didn't want to know


I'm sleepy and lazy today, so I stole this from Meg:


What time did you get up this morning? 6:15.  I have to be at church by 7:30

Diamonds or pearls? Either really, though I prefer other stones.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mama Mia and loved it!

What is your favorite TV show? Brothers & Sisters. LOVE IT.

What do you usually have for breakfast? I suck at breakfast but Meg has Special K Protien Plus so it is now on my grocery list for tomorrow!

What is your middle name? Ann

What food do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts

What is your favorite CD at the moment? This would be better phrased as "What is your favorite album downloaded from iTunes to your ipod?  I'd have to say 33 Miles


What kind of car do you drive? A Toyota Highlander and I love it

Favorite sandwich? I love a good cheeseburger.  I miss them

What characteristic do you despise? Judgemental people

Favorite item of clothing? Like Meg, most of my stuff right now is either KMart cuz it's cheap or hand me downs due to WLS.  I don't think I have a favorite right now.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? An ocean where you can see through the water

Where would you retire to? someplace warm and I'd have a farm...cats, dogs, horses, you get the picture

What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don't think I have had a memorable birthday since I was a kid.

Furthest place you are sending this? The Web.

When is your birthday? July 24

Morning person or a night person? Night by nature, morning by child default

What is your shoe size? 8.5

Pets? 6 cats, 6 fish, a guinea pig and a hermit crab

Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? VBS is over

What did you want to be when you were little? An actress

What is your favorite flower? daisies and sunflowers

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? August 20-the kids go back to school

What are you listening to right now? The tv in the next room and the locusts outside

What was the last thing you ate? a handful of almonds

Do you wish on stars? I prefer to pray to God

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple

How is the weather right now? beautiful today!  Not too hot, low humidity.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? hmmm....my mother maybe?

Favorite soft drink? I was a Coke Zero fan, but can't have it anymore

Favorite restaurant? lots of them now

Favorite color? Pink

What was your favorite toy as a child? A white teddy bear named Kimba

Summer or winter? summer

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Coffee or tea? coffee

When was the last time you cried? Last week when Jane died

What is under your bed? dust bunnies

What did you do last night? went to dinner and came home and chilled

What are you afraid of? dying before achieving all my goals

Salty or sweet? sweet

How many keys on your key ring? Too many..prolly 12 or more

How many years at your current job? 3

Favorite day of the week? Saturday

Do you make friends easily? I've been told I never meet a stranger.


Your turn!



No comments:

Post a Comment