Friday, August 29, 2008

Another TMI Post


My ass is falling off again.

OMG, is there any worse pain than a freakin' "roid"??  And what makes these things flare up?  I have no more pooping issues; I'm taking medication that is ensuring that. So why am I in horrible pain?  It is just an energy sucking pain as well; I just want to go curl up, if I can find a comfortable position, and sleep until this little bastard shrinks back down to pea-size! 

I have a great fear of having these things taken off too.  I'm thinking if they take off something that is painful, the place it was is still going to be painful while it heals.  I can deal with that....providing they can stop me from pooping while the healing takes place and I'm fairly certain that will be a no go.  In the last ten years, I have had occasional flare ups...we're talking like maybe 2-3 in ten years, until I had surgery and the iron decided to piss off my bowels and ever since then, all anyone has to do is look at these things wrong and they blow up like little balloons.  Not that any of friends are looking at my butt, yet alone in a wrong way, but you know what I mean.  HURTS!

The Brit finally got his bicycle tonight!  I would have been all up for a ride tomorrow, if my butt would just cooperate, but I'm not looking for things to clear up that quickly.

I also had Before and After photos of both of us, but I honestly hated what I was wearing and The Brit needed a better photographer than I was last night.  We'll see if I can't get them up for ya'll tomorrow.

ETA: Did you notice I finally hit the 70 pounds lost today!



No comments:

Post a Comment