Friday, August 22, 2008

Please Cast Your Vote and help me out


So one of the things I really wanted to do after losing a chunk of weight was to get my hair cut shorter.  Well, this Thursday is the day, so that means I have to decide what I want done. It's not long now by any means, but I want to go shorter. 

Things you need to know before looking at these photos:

My hair is permed and it is pretty straight when it is not permed.  Due to how much of it is falling out in the shower right now, I don't really want to perm it yet.  So, with a cut, there will be some perm left on the ends, maybe. 

I want a short cut that is still feminine but easy and maybe even, dare I say, spunky?

Now, please excuse my horrible photo tonight.  I'm tired and there is no makeup left, but I suppose you need to see my current style.



Blech.  Anyway, there ya go.  Again, the curl is all perm.

Now, style #1



Please pardon the cheesy model.

Style #2



I would not do the two toned hair color thingy. Looking at cuts only.

And finally, style #3



Tell me what ya think, okaythanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment