Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awesome, Amazing Day


Today was awesome.  Just one of those days that doesn't happen nearly often enough.  I got together with my girlfriends and then met up with the Brit for dinner this evening.

We met at Lisa's and spent a delightful afternoon knitting, chatting and nibbling on all healthy snacks.  I love chatting with these girls and it was all so relaxing, even when I was watching Lisa, Kelly and Robyn trying to catch grasshoppers for Kelly's turtles (I don't touch anything that is of the bug family).  We were surrounded by kitties and easy acceptance and laughter.

Then we met up with The Brit to check out a new Asian restaurant in town and found out two of our buddies from a chinese place in town that sold out to becoming a buffet now work at this new place!  So we got to catch up with Yvonne, who was our waitress and found out she is working also for a dermatologist and I have skin tags I want removed, so I will be scheduling an appointment!

Another bit of news I forgot to tell everyone is that my friend, Andie, I've asked you all to pray for is PREGNANT!  Possibly with twins!  Please keep her in your prayers as her pregnancy is still high risk and she is trying so hard to be guardedly optimistic. 

And does anyone know how to shrink the size of those webring banners on my sidebar???  I managed to shrink other stuff but can't work those out! 

Don't forget to vote on my hair! Not that it is a requirement but I'm taking what y'all say as what I will do.   So far #1 is winning!



No comments:

Post a Comment