Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just thinkin'


So this morning, I woke up at 4:30.  WTF?  Not a clue why my sleeping habits are suddenly wonky.

I did get to the Y though and worked out.  I discovered when I started the weight training today that I was sore from yesterday, though I didn't feel it until I was actually working the machines and hand weights.  I worked the living daylights out of my arms as I do don't want batwings.  I want to be able to wear sleeveless things and not have my upper arm fat flopping around in the breeze.  I'm praying there is some hope of being able to tighten that stuff up without surgery.

I have thought about the possibility of having plastic surgery when my weight loss is finished but I so don't want to have to have it.  It looks painful on "Big Medicine" and I was one of the lucky folks who had almost zero pain after my RNY.   My worst pain was the headache the day after surgery.  I don't have a need or desire to look like a 42 year old model; I just want to be comfy in my own skin, but until I actually get all the weight off, I don't know how I'll feel as far as comfy goes. 

Right now though, I am enjoying all my newfound energy.  It really is amazing how much I get accomplished in a day, even after waking up at 4:30am. 

Okay, I'm going to go finish putting JJ's room back together before bed as alll his sheets and stuff are  now dry.  I'm in the home stretch.



No comments:

Post a Comment