Friday, August 8, 2008

Emotions are Taking Me Over


Days like today make me really wonder if I will be signing up for Blog365 again next year.  I just don't know if I have it in me. 

I'm having a back door problem again, at least with the...er....external hinges that I'd really like to get rid of.  I'm wondering if I strained myself lifting the furniture two days ago, because yesterday and huge flare up started.  OMG, the pain is horrible.  It is slightly better today after a sitz bath, but still a bit agonizing.  I'm actually more comfortable in the computer chair than on the sofa!  Does it make sense that this kind of pain is EXHAUSTING?  I am so tired!

I finished this book today and cried like a baby.  Why do animal stories always have to be so sad??  It's like Old Yeller revisited!  Once I finished the book, I headed into the computer for more comfortable seating.  Due to being bored and not being able to eat, I instead located a buttload of horse blogs for my reading pleasure.  Apparently, I am a blog addict and when many of my favorite bloggers are busy and not updating, I go in seach of additional reading material. 

We ate at a favorite restaurant tonight for the first time since our surgeries.  The Brit and I have split many an entree since surgery because we just don't have the room in our stomachs to put one each.  When perusing the menu, I noticed a note that said for any meal sharing, there would be a $3 plate charge.  This annoyed us as though it is their perogative, this is the first restaurant we have encountered with such a charge, thankfully.  So instead of ordering an entree, The Brit got soup and I ordered an appetizer as my meal.  Aaron ordered off the adult menu and JJ off the kids menu.  The restuarant would have made more money off our table had we split an entree, but I wasn't going to pay the $3 charge.  I did however, leave the manager a polite note, explaining the situation.  I was very nice, told him how he would have made more off us did he not have that extra charge in place and I ended it with "Though you don't have to change your policy for us, we will have to change where we eat due to you."

I guess today I am just a bear with a sore ass.  Literally.



No comments:

Post a Comment