Monday, September 8, 2008

Learning to eBay


So, I have officially started selling clothing on eBay.  There's a lot to learn!

My first two items have just sold (not for very much.  I'm wondering if my starting price is too low???) and have been paid for and I am shipping them out tomorrow.  I plan on listing more items Thursday night as Kelly told me that Sundays between 7-9pm and Thursdays between 7-9pm, are the best times to list.  Thursday though, gets you two weekends on your listing, so I'm going to go with that. 

There was the whole "how to ship" fiasco.  I had decided upon UPS and had ordered a bunch of shipping supplies from them.  Now I am finding out that USPS is way cheaper and they have flat rate shipping supplies, which of course, the buyers like.  So, now that I have all these UPS boxes, I will soon be receiving a bunch of USPS boxes!  Ah well, live and learn, right?

My pouch was cranky as hell tonight at dinner.  Well, actually what it was, I think, as I am starting to figure this out, was that The Brit seemed a bit cranky at dinner.  Being a man, if he is cranky, he won't admit to anything being wrong, which stresses me out and when I stress out, my pouch becomes very tempermental.  So, I actually only managed about four bites of dinner and then twenty minutes of feeling sick.  It finally went away, The Brit's mood blew over, and I just ate a bowl of high protein cereal to make up for not much dinner.  

Life as a gastric bypass patient is never boring!



No comments:

Post a Comment