Monday, February 22, 2010

Running and Blood


Do I have your attention with that title?  HA!  No bleeding from running so don't worry.  I did run 1.25 miles again today and the blood comes in as I went to donate it right after my workout, so it has left me exhausted tonight.  But I knew I had to get the workout in before the blood donation. 

This weekend was a whirlwind for the most part.  Saturday, The Brit went to look at cars as his was dying a slow and painful death.  He would up buying a four door Tacoma Truck; way nice.  Then we headed to WV for auditions and treadmill. 

Auditions went okay, but I don't think I will be cast and I am good with that.  He read me for two parts, but the bigger problem (only a problem for me really) is that there were actually older women there to play the parts of older women.  Anyway, tonight were callbacks and I did not get one.  Maybe he loved me and wants me for Truvey, but personally, I doubt it.  But it's all good. I was not 100% committed in my head and heart anyway.  Though getting back to some theater would be great, there was still the time thing.  Yeah, I could make the time for rehearsals and will if I am cast, but if not cast, then I don't have to make the time.  Again, all good.  Maybe Someone is telling me that now is not the time for me to re-emerge into the theater scene.

We got the treadmill and I am thrilled to bits over having it here.  I am still a gym rat, but this is going to make days the kids are off school so much easier for me, or days when there is just a time issue due to appointments or whatever.  I never have to miss a scheduled workout again and it makes me happy as a clam.

We had dinner with Kelly on Saturday night after auditions and treadmill which is always a good time and then we got to go meet Lola, her newest canine family member and the kids and Brit got to meet all her other animals that I had already met.  Lola is a love.  I adore her.

Sunday, it was clean up the dining room to position the treadmill and for The Brit is was clean out the old car so we could return it to the dealer.  Then my mother, aunt and uncle came over for dinner which was very nice.

Happy birthday today to my sister, Vicki.  Not a clue how old she is, but it isn't polite to say anyway.  Hope she had a great day!

Okay, back to vegging out on the sofa.  I am actually ready to sleep but doing so would have me up at like five and I so don't want that!



1 comment:

  1. All that and no talk about how Low-Carbs For Lent is going???? Yay on the new car and the treadmill! I hear it's nicer than Tod's LOL. The treadmill, I mean...ok maybe the car too. I don't now anything about cars.

    ReplyDelete