Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello Three Day Weekend!


Still only down 5.8 pounds but did poop again today!



The Laywer loved Outdoor school and when I offered to take him to lunch he was dead set on Burger King....so as I don't eat that, I took him through the drive thru.� One day when he is older maybe he will get the concept of a nice lunch with mama.



I ran my skit twice today at the church in front of empty pews and felt rather confident. Other than peeking for a few bits of wording, I know it.� I definitely know the flow of it so it is just fine tuning at this point.� I plan to run it once a day next week providing no one bothers me...and I don't want The Church Lady to know I am doing it at all or she won't come...after all, she doesn't like to see "the same people up there all the time."



The Brit is on his way home and should be here by the start of fire pit.� YAY!� The Genius and his attitude are at a football game.� Hope the stadium is big enough for two teams, fans and one huge attitude.� It is iffy at best.



Jimnotmike says he drank on South Beach but I don't do straight rum.� So where does that leave me?



Got in my fifth workout of the week today and dang if my legs are not just tired!� I wonder if it is the lack of carbs as with running, they tell you to eat carbs before a run.� My legs were positively DEAD yesterday morning.� No energy at all.� And it wasn't much better today.� So either I am dying of an undiagnosed disease that is sucking all my workout strength or it has something to do with South Beach.



Okay, short and sweet today.� Everyone have a fantabulous weekend!� Stay safe and have fun!




1 comment:

  1. Darling, you soooo misunderstand me. I don't drink straight Rum either. There are plenty of carb-free mixers out there. I make Carb-Free Mojitos, Carb-Free Long Island Iced Teas. Any mixed drink can be Carb-Free if you make it right. Wine too isn't going to hurt you. All of the sugar is eaten up by the fermentation process. Oh wait, you like sweet wine, so that may not be the case. Ok, I'll rephrase. GOOD wine isn't going to hurt you LOL. See you at FPF!!!!

    ReplyDelete