Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Methinks Someone Needs His Own Blog


So Jimnotmike is proposing a guest blogger on Fridays or maybe every other Friday when The Genius has therapy.  Jim, I would be more than happy to have you blog whenever you would like to send me something and that goes for anyone else who would like a guest spot.  I cannot always guarentee a blog post on Fridays, so even if I have several from other people or just Jim to post, I can use them as I need them.  So not a problem.

Kickboxing last night was fabulous and just what I needed.  Michael is great fun and I love getting there early just to chat and we can cover a wide range of topics.  Then there is this older man in my class named Ray, with a gray beard and ponytail and he is a hoot as well.  He and I both stand up front, near Michael and last night, they were both just full of themselves and it was rather contagious, so much giggling amidst sweating ensued and it was a wonderful release for me.  I love that class and I hope he never quits teaching it.

I am having lunch next week with one of my very favorite people ever; our former interim pastor, Phil.  I adore him, love talking to him, just love soaking in some of his wisdom and humor.  He is an amazing person and one of the best men I have ever met in my life.  Seriously.  Not even mildly exagerating on that one.  He is just a good man. 

My mood has been better today, though there are still some evil forces at work within my life. I just keep repeating to myself over and over again: "Perspective".  I don't always know if it is working, but the reminder cannot be a bad thing.

I am more or less still South Beaching.  No bread.  Low carb for the most part.  I can tell the water has been a bit cooler because my water consumption has been sucking.  I have no problem downing



No comments:

Post a Comment