Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sorry Son, you Can't Switch Familes


So yesterday morning, I was driving The Lawyer to school as he was leaving for Outdoor school until Friday.� He was loathe to go; he wanted to stay home.� I kept encouraging him to experience all he could in life and that I knew he was going to have a great time.� He told me to stop saying that because it was not true.� I asked him in Lane, his best buddy, was going and he said:



Lawyer: No.



Me:� How come?



L: He didn't want to go and his parents aren't making him.� I wish I was his brother.



Ah well, he is there and probably having a great time by now.



The Genius on the other hand....third week of school and he is already short 4 out of 6 assignments in his Government class.� Le sigh.�



South Beach day three and I am down three pounds.� Honestly, it has not been that difficult and it is amazing how much carb eating is nothing more than habit.� Carbs make you hungry for more carbs and due to not eating any, I am eating much less as I am not craving anything or feeling hungry.� I do hate the eggs for breakfast as my oatmeal helps keep me regular and you all know what I mean.� In a nutshell, I have not pooped today and that concerns me espeically given my 'roid issues of the past.� Ugh.� Other than breakfast it is all good...I just cannot wait to get my oatmeal back!



So on day three, Pounds: 3� Bowels: 0




2 comments:

  1. Yay for South Beach. Drink lots and lots of water. It'll help keep you regular. A little less poo is perfectly normal the first few days. You are eating less and your body is using more of it. Ergo, there isn't as much to get rid of in the end...or from the end, as the case may be. I am very proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe when you do poop you will have lost 5 lbs!
    What are you eating? I love eggs for breakfast, although I've been eating peanut butter and jelly this week...

    ReplyDelete