Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To the Point


I have really been feeling rather melancholy lately...drifting...not sure where my focus is at the moment.� I guess we all hit these times of struggling, at least I think we do, but I can't seem to figure out what makes them easier to deal with.� I don't think strangling the people who annoy us is acceptable last I checked, so that leaves coping.



I'm usually pretty passionate about things; life, exercise, health but I am lacking that at the moment and I gues I just have to ride it out a bit longer.� My fuse has been really short as has my attention span.� The weekend was nice and relaxing and did help, but Monday brought with it the normal problems and frustrations.� So not like me!�



And it affects the blog too.� I can't seem to focus on any one topic at the moment, but instead ebb and flow with the surf and probably not always making much sense.� Sometimes I can't be too specific about things for various reasons and that frustrates me too.� Dear Lord, do not let this be the start of menopause or I may not survive it in its entirety without mental health intervention.� Let this just be a funk I can't seem to shake.



Kidless weekend this weekend and that may help me too to find some balance.� A teenager all but flunking his sophomore year and a ten year old entering into puberty do little to center me these days.� Not that it's their job but I seem to jump from one "crisis" to another with them lately.� So not sure what the weekend holds but I am already looking forward to some centering hopefully.



So anyway, readers, bear with me for a while longer yet.� I have probably been boring as hell, with no even halfway decent information to share, but things should improve soon...I am nothing if not optimistic.




1 comment:

  1. I have an idea! Why not make Friday "Guest Blogger Day!"? It would take some pressure off you and provide a little spice to things here. You know I'd be willing to provide you some stuff, as would a lot of people, I'm sure. I vote for an open "call for submissions" and then you could just post them as Friday's roll around.

    ReplyDelete