Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yay for the New GoDaddy Girl!


No, it isn't me, but when I logged on today, there was my favorite Biggest Loser trainer on the GoDaddy homepage!� Go Jillian!



This week has been irritating thus far.� People being petty, not enough hours in the day.� The pettiness really, REALLY gets to me.� There are people in the world with REAL problems and people are griping about stupid stuff.� I suppose I should be compassionate and make myself feel that it must be a huge problem for those griping but when I try to make myself feel that way, my next thought is "BE GLAD THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!" I mean, seriously!� Of course, I tend to react to this kind of stuff with going to the extreme in the other direction just to maybe prove a point; like that maybe it just ISN'T THAT BIG A DEAL.� Hey, that's how I roll.



Took out some major frustration in kickboxing tonight.� I was ON!� Punch?� No problem today!� I have mental targets.� Upper cut?� Muhahah.� You got it.� I actually feel a little bit better after that class tonight.�



I have to admit that I do enjoy Fall. Wish we could skip the winter part, but the Fall part is nice.� Cooler mornings and evenings, still warm afternoons.� I have loved wearing a hoodie again.� I still have many bits of Fall cleaning to do but today all the men were home as there were elections and The Brit stayed home as the kids were off school.� I don't get much done when they are all here.� But they did take all the crap we no longer needed outback to the dump today which thrills me.� I will soon be laying out my garden, so I won't need to deal with a trampoline or old grill or anything.� I do need to get my hands on a wheelbarrow however...to lug those bricks for the garden to where I plan on laying things out.� All in good time.



No weigh in this week...time of the month and all and I ain't stupid.




No comments:

Post a Comment