Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not Sure What I Think


So there has been no new losses on the South Beach front since Friday.� Friday I was down 6 pounds and I have held that number over the long weekend.� Granted, I did not work out over the holiday weekend and I am convinced I am simply one good bowel movement away from another five pound loss and I am really hoping that happens soon.



Went to lunch today with friends and then did some shopping, which was fun, though I got home really late and then had to race upstairs to change for kickboxing and fly back out the door in order to get gas on the way as I was rapidly moving to empty.� Then it was home, get dinner on the table, clean up dinner, start laundry, pack lunches, deal with a work issue and then write the blog.�





Hitting the gym tomorrow after work as now with three days off from it, my arms are no longer�yelling at me as I have been working them rather hard in the hopes of at least reducing my batwings a little bit.� Not sure there is any real cure for that,� but hey, worth a shot, right?



So can someone explain to me why men cannot make decisions?� Case in point.� Yesterday, The Brit and I were contentedly watching television, The Lawyer was playing at a friend's house and The Genius was upstairs doing whatever teenagers do.� The Brit started getting antsy, remarking that he wasn't sure he wanted to sit and do nothing all day.� When questioned as to what he wanted to do, he didn't know and asked what I "needed" to do.� I remarked, I NEEDED to get cat food but that was it.� I said at some point soon, we needed to go to Costco.� That was all I had.� He finally decided we were going out but when he got in the car, he got a bit assy, saying "No one is telling me where we are going!"� When did this become my issue?� I was relatively content at home.� See guys, here's the thing.� We love going out and we have lots of things we like to do, but THEY ARE OF NO INTEREST TO YOU.� I could quite happily go walk around the mall, or the outlets, or even Target, but trust me, you men are not all that interested in going those places.� I am the minority in my family as the lone female, but will gladly go along with you to places that don't particularly interest me, but don't expect me to have a list of suggestions of places to go that do not really interest me.� Make sense?� I think so.






3 comments:

  1. Don't let those auditions get you down- you're doing a wonderful thing. If you need a preview audience I'd be happy to offer some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great site really informative i learned a lot great stuff keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your health and fitness blog. Your article about the South Beach diet was especially interesting. I especially liked your comments about staying active throughout your day. I am adding you to my favorites. We're in the same industry, the business of encouraging health and fitness. We market a product called The AbStand: http://www.theabstand.net. We would love for you and your readers to check out our ab workout product. Any feedback would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete