Friday, July 4, 2008

Back, Thanks and More to Come


Holy crap, they added a font color picker....but I'm too tired to figure it out.

It was an exhausting, exhilerating, sometimes frightening yet amazing week, that I am still processing.  I am terribly sleep deprived and looking forward to a full eight hours in my own bed, instead of on an air mattress on the floor in a room with other people that I didn't know.  Sharing with our own kids and leaders was wonderful, but I can do without people that don't know how to take me.  This is the first time I have seen a computer, a television or a newspaper in nearly a week and for the most part, I didn't even miss them.

Thanks to my wonderful guest bloggers.  Laura, I LOVED the pictures!  I don't even remember any of them being taken as it seemed like a kabillion years ago!

I'll start relating the details of the mission trip tomorrow, once I am rested and in the meantime, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!



 Monassen (Mon Valley) YouthWorks crew the week of June 29th-July 4th.



No comments:

Post a Comment