Thursday, July 3, 2008

Guest Blogger The Brit

Well good news everyone........

The fish are still swimming, the cats are well fed and the guinea pig is still living... My jobs on the list (does that suprise you that I had a list) are complete

Now the next big question is should I attempt to Vacumn, could be going to dangerous terrority I think.

I also have one last journey I am thinking of attempting. Laundry..........

Should I go there? Is it safe? Am I going to end up with this foaming mass of bubbles filling the basement? I took a look at the machine and all those dials and buttons, they frighten this tech guy I can tell ya.

I know dirty clothes go to the basement and noise happens and then clean and dry clothes come up. Sometimes they appear while I am watching TV and this fresh clean smell drifts past me as the clothes are being folded by my gorgeous loving wife (can you tell I am missing her).

Well wish me well on this adventure. No doubt Kim will let you all know how well I did or didn't do.

Now where is the laudry liquid kept...Jeez this stuff is hard.

Have a happy and fun filled 4th...

PS. Any chance we can have the country back LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment