Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beach Baby


I love the beach the way some people love a good book.  I just can't get enough.  It was a wonderful two days with family, including meeting my 7-year-old great niece Brianna.  My sister had a magnificent place this year that she and her hubby rented.  Our view from our 4th floor deck looked something like this:



The kids swam in the surf and made attempts at boogie-boarding:



The kid has no fear.



We walked the boardwalk and the first night I had my very best meal since surgery: steamed crabs.  Small bits, a little bit at a time that taste wonderful.  It was a perfect stress-free meal.



From left to right: My niece, Kelly, great niece, Brianna, sister, MaryAnn and brother in law, Ron.

Hopefully it won't be another 5 years before I go back!



No comments:

Post a Comment