Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NonExistent Spare Time


Bloggy friends, I promise to play catch up on your blogs after this week is finished.  It has just been insane and I'm tired and I have a second slide show to make on Movie Maker for the finish (YESSSS) of VBS on Friday night.  It has just been crazy this week and in all honesty, I have not even had to time to put my thoughts in order about what to even blog about!  I am currently downloading 195 photos to peruse to see what is good and what is not so good, and then I have to decide upon music for the show, blah, blah, blah.  I actually enjoying making these; I just prefer to be able to take my sweet time doing it, but that is not the case this week.

And of course, half the pics, the kids have red eye, so I have to fix that.  This could be a long process.

Quality posts coming soon to a blog near you!



No comments:

Post a Comment