Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I don't get people


So it seems that you are no longer able to get angry with someone you are close to without them playing rather dirty and that really ticks me off.  I had a riff with someone last week and the riff consisted of them being partially right and partially wrong. The problem was that the timing stunk and to me, it felt more like an attack than anything else.  I wound up walking out of the house and didn't speak to the person for two days.  Then, before going to the conference last weekend I called this person to make ammends because I don't like being angry with someone and I didn't want to go away with that hanging in the air. 

The problem was that while I "wasn't speaking to" this person (as I was informed) there came about a bit of important information that I would have liked to have known and the individual elected to keep it from me until it was nearly too late to act upon.  Please note, I only didn't speak to this person for two days while I sorted it all out in my head and calmed down enough to make the call, but this person sat on the information until tonight.  Luckily, I was still able to work things out, otherwise I would have not seen someone who was visiting, who I have not seen in two years, who is important to me.  And when I originally found out this person was coming, I assumed that person had not told me, but as it turns out, she had told the person I riffed with and that person was supposed to tell me.  Confused yet?  Yeah, me too.

Anyway, tonight, I tried on some shorts I got off eBay a few months ago that were nowhere close to fitting at the time and guess what?  All but one pair fit, baby!

All in all, life is pretty damn good!



No comments:

Post a Comment