Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Promise....


....I will get back to my England stories soon, but life has yet to slow down even a little.

I am terribly jet lagged. I went to bed last night at 10:30, which though it isn't late, with my body being on UK time, that made it 2:30AM for me.  I feel asleep immediately and slept soundly until 2:30AM, which is 7:30AM UK time which is close to the time I woke up many mornings while we were on vacation.  I managed to doze back off until 5:00 this morning, and at 5:30 gave up trying to sleep and showered, dressed and went grocery shopping before work.  The upside is that Walmart is so not busy at 6:30! 

So then I worked, had hair and nails done, came home to finish the unpacking and putting away and sorted out some clothing for the church yard sale.  Then had dinner and am ready for a coma.

Really, really sad how we have lost three celebrities in two days.  Ed Mcmahon yesterday and Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson today.  What really freaks me out a little and I might be wrong, but I am sure when we were in England and The Brit's friend, Lee came over, Lee told us how he had tickets to one of Michael's UK concerts, but that he would be surprised if Michael lived that long. 

Creepy.

In other news, starting Sunday, when I leave on the mission trip, you will have some guest bloggers.  Show them some love as some have never blogged before but were more than willing offer their services when I asked for volunteers.

I am still trying to catch up on my blog reading, but again, jet lag and preparing to depart again in a few days has been posing problems.  I can barely place two thoughts together, so bear with me.  I'm hoping to be feeling more like myself tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment