Wednesday, June 3, 2009

T Minus 9 hours....


and my sanity is still fragily intact...I think.  More hoops to jump through last minute, such as:

JJ lost his ipod so we have been trying to track that down.  It was on my desk as I was supposed to put a few CDs on it for him before we left, but he elected to take it to the Y with him last night and now we can't find it.  I called the Y and no one has turned it in.

Our boat, which has been in the shop since before Christmas was ready finally....YESTERDAY.  So we had no place to put it and weren't real comfortable putting it in the church lot.  So I made some calls and a church member has kindly allowed us to use his place for three weeks so we have to get it out there in an hour.

Neither kid packed toothbrushes (go figure) so I was doing that this morning.

I told Robyn last night there were two things I needed to find and I can only remember what one of them was.  I need to email her.

Other than that, I think I am good to go.  I think I have packed all the things I was afraid of forgetting and if not it is safe to assume I forgot it.  Tod is picking us up at 2:00 to head for the airport, so I just need to say bye to my furbabies (I'm so gonna miss them!  Robyn, love them lots for me!) and to pray for the plane to stay in the air.

I will blog to you all from the other side of the pond tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment