Friday, June 25, 2010

Home Stretch


Well, this is it.� The last time you will hear from me until July 5th.� My guest bloggers are in place (you get four), my bag is mostly packed, snacks for three vehicles are sorted out, money for gas...check, all errands run, bottle of wine chilling in the fridge (Thank you, Tod, who reads my blog and knew my wine concerns for tonight!). All I need to do is fix the stupid vacuum (Gotta love sucking up horrible things like wires in The Genius' room) and I am home free.



No run today.� I figured it was going to be my last quiet morning for awhile, I was working from home, and I was sleeping a little.� The next week will be draining, so I was going to take the rest while I could get it.� Of course, sleeping in for me is 7:45 (Wooo Hooo) and I didn't get to bed til 12:30.



The Lawyer came home early as I had to take him to the doctor for his usual summer session of poison ivy and while we were there, he was diagnosed with strep thoat as well.� They say we make plans and God laughs and he had a good chuckle on me today letting me think I was going to have a nice quiet day!� NOT!



Okay, this is short, but there is still a vacuum to fix and my mind is too full of stuff to write about any one topic.� So you all have a great week and think good thoughts or prayers for our safe travel to North Carolina.�



Thanks to all my guest bloggers for stepping up and Jill, I totally understand and not a problem!



See you on the flip side!



Peace out!




No comments:

Post a Comment