Monday, June 21, 2010

Sometime Even I Can Catch a Break


What do I mean by that?� I mean that I am single parenting this week and grandma called and wants to see the boys Wednesday thru Saturday.� Two whole days to myself!� Bliss!



As much as the thought of rolling out of bed on a Monday morning at 5:45 does not appeal to me, there is magic to running at 6:00 AM which I did this morning for the first time.� Next to no traffic, low humidity, other runners, who always wave which is awesome and I ran more of my two loops then ever before.� Came home, showered, packed my lunch and got to work EARLY.� Then got tons acccomplished there as I am out next week for the mission trip.� Came home, went through my clothes and shoes for yard sale items, tidied up, washed our bedding and even stopped The Genius from walking off with our lawn mower (without asking, of course) to "help" Michael mow.� Michael does not have a large yard; the problem lied with Michael having to do a chore and The Genius being without a playmate while this went on.� Two steps ahead...gotta stay that ahead of The Genius.�



I love running.� It is truly an addiction.� I went to bed an hour early, knowing my plan was to run early, and I actually woke up twice during the night to check the time.� I think I was actually excited after not running since Friday as well as looking forward to my first early morning run.� And running outside has probably ruined me for the treadmill forever.� So much more interesting outdoors.



So did you all see the news about the "healthy" frozen dinners?� If you didn't, check it out here , especially if you are a fan of these easy meals for weight loss.� It's rather scary.� Though some are actually better for you then then claim to be, there are some that are SO MUCH WORSE for you than they claim to be...such as up to 350% more fat than the package claims.�





�How do they get away with it?� Easy.� Averages.� Cook your own and you know exactly what you are getting.



I love online browsing.� I was looking around on�LiftYourSole� today and can't decide which of these is my favorite.�











I'm rather partial to the second one but like the first one as well.



In other news, The Brit made it to Germany safely.� We will be together exactly one day before I leave the on the mission trip for the week.�



I really need to make up a To Do list and a packing list.� So much to do, and it is quickly becoming so little time.












4 comments:

  1. All people deserve very good life time and www.lowest-rate-loans.com or just short term loan would make it better. Just because people's freedom depends on money state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them both but my favorite is the second one. Enjoy and take full advantage of Wed-Sat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love working out in the morning-you are right it is tough to wake up but once you are out it is lovely. glad you will have some me time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told ya! Once you start running outside, you won't want to run on the dreadmill unless you absolutely have to.

    ReplyDelete