Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday 13: The Whoopsie Edition


Yes, I missed posting yesterday, so todays Thursday 13 is a list of 13 reasons why I missed it...and I could probably double it given half a chance.� Some of these are yesterday's things to get done and some of them are things which were on my mind yesterday that needed to get accomplished today.





  1. Insane week at work and yesterday I was up to my ears in mission trip, church directory and making last minute arrangements.

  2. Errands, errands, errands: new shower tote for trip, santa claus melon for PK, pumpkin spice bars for my car and my girls riding with me, prescriptions to be picked up.

  3. Yoga class...still trying to decide what I thought about that experience.

  4. Fighting with Staples over severely screwed up church order.

  5. exchanging two shirts I bought on-line which were from the tent of Omar...one day I will really come to terms with what size I am now.

  6. Trip to Shell's last night for some adult company and a visit with her parents.� Did not get home till nearly 11:00 and then got up at 5:45 to run.

  7. Hair cut.� Had to happen.

  8. Alice Horton's funeral stuff on stupid "Days of Our Lives".� My favorite clan is back in Salem for a visit and it makes me� happy...sad as that is that I find happiness in a soap.

  9. Heat...humidity...no AC....hot.

  10. With said heat, I had a delightful swim in a pool belonging to members of the church, bless them!

  11. Going over lists in my head, and on paper and in my head...

  12. Packing.� Yes, I am more or less packed.

  13. Thinking that I still need to bake brownies for the trip and wondering if I can choke down the wine in the fridge tomorrow night that I don't really like.



 



 





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others� comments. It�s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very busy day! And no need to apologize for watching a soap--everyone needs a little guilty pleasure every now and again.

    Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete