Monday, June 14, 2010

Totally Stoked!


So finally, after about a kabillion years, I am heading home to Southern California for vacation this summer!� We will be gone for two weeks, seeing family, visiting places and I am planning one night to hook up with my two oldest friends in the world from elementary school. So looking forward to the whole adventure and I am telling all my men "No attitudes allowed about anything!"



But before that trip, there is the mission trip coming up in less than two weeks that I am still not ready for.� Still need to pick up�a few things; toiletries and snacks mostly.� Would love to tell myself I will get up in the mornings to run while I am there and I guess it could happen, but we'll see.� The days are long and the work is hard.� The days start early and end late, so anything could happen.� We'll just have to see.� The Genius is coming again this year and I am hoping he puts some work effort in this time as last time he didn't so much.� We are making sure he is in the same group with his idol in the youth group, and I don't think he would want his idol showing him up.� Hopefully it will be better than last year.



Weekend was good.� Drank far too much wine at Fire pit Friday and went to bed with a horrible headache that I'd had since running at about 4:00 that day.� Saturday, did some charity shops with my mother which is always fun and found a few things.� Hmmm...wonder what the charity shops are like in California!� They are my ultimate shopping experience!



The boys come back from camping tomorrow night and maybe have burned out some energy as I have them all to myself again next week.� Thankfully, this Saturday is scheduled as a girl's day out, so I can have a tiny break before single parenting again.� The Brit will get back on Friday the 25th and The Genius and I leave on the 27th for North Carolina.� Two ships passing in the night for awhile!



Okay, boring blog post today but I had to make myself do it as I really wasn't in the mood.� Have stuff to talk about tomorrow though~!




No comments:

Post a Comment