Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Venture


So, we have a new venture and we'll see how it goes.  

I have had the pleasure of meeting three other young women during my quest for WLS blogs.  One of them, Kim, had already had her RNY surgery when I found her, while Lacy and Meg were waiting for surgery dates and/or approvals when I first stumbled across them.  The three of them have been a wealth of information for me and we have formed friendships through our blog comments and emails. 

So, Kim and I collaborated a bit and thought about the idea of an accumulative WLS blog, where people considering the surgery could find four views on the different stages of preparing for surgery.  I'm pretty pumped about it, though we are still trying to get it off the ground completely, but it has been started and you can find it here

It has great possibilities; specific topics, guest writers and anything else we can think of.  Of course, my own journey will still be posted here, so don't worry.  You won't have to go two places!

Okay, we lose sleep tonight, so I'm outta here!



No comments:

Post a Comment