Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quiet Easter


Today has been very low key.  Church, Sunday School, cooking dinner, then eating, taking the kids to their bio-grandma's for the night and then just kinda lying around the rest of the day.  

The best part?  I'm off tomorrow and the kids are gone.  I have all day to myself.  Alone time is something I don't need much of or get much of (good thing I don't need much, huh?) but I can always feel it in me when I haven't had any time to myself lately.  I took a day off a month or so ago, thinking I was going to get some self time and it snowed and schools were canceled.   So that plan kind of backfired.  But tomorrow, I don't see where anything can get in the way.  I want to sleep in for as long as my back will allow and then the day is wide open.  I may go ahead and cook a stew to freeze for after my surgery to feed my men and will maybe go ahead and take some pictures of stuff I will eventually be eBaying off as I have borrowed a friend's dress mannequin, or whatever you call them. 

Or maybe I won't do any of that.  I love days that are full of endless possibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment