Thursday, March 20, 2008

T Minus 26 Days


I'm still caught up in the world of the "lasts". 

Today I went to the dreaded Lane Byant aka fat shop, to buy a decent pair of pajama bottoms for the hospital.  Some of you may say that I will probably not care about wearing the lovely hospital gown, but I even hate nightgowns, so I'm going prepared and if nothing else, they are cute enough to wear home from the hospital.  But I walked into that store, knowing I never plan to walk in there again and that felt really good.  

I got my calcium citrate chewables today so all that is left on my list is my iron supplement and I'm still trying to decide on which to buy.  One of the things I have heard the WLS haters state is that the supplements are so expensive.  I have to wonder then if I am buying the wrong stuff, because it has not been expensive!  The most I have spent out was for my protein and it is a huge container of it.  Gotta wonder if that is just one more lie/exaggeration from the hater community.

Tomorrow, the Brit and I  are going away for the evening and will return on Saturday, so I'll either blog from work or from the hotel, but it will probably be short.

Went to Maundy Thursday service tonight and it was small but nice.  I sang as part of the praise band for communion, and we did one of my favorite songs of which I'll share some of my favorite words from it:

For He's come to love you and not to condemn
and the offer's a pardon of peace.
If you'll come to the table you'll feel in your heart
the greatest forgiveness the greatest release.

Come to the table and taste of the glory
and share of the sorrow; he's dying tomorrow.
The hand that is breaking the bread soon will be broken.
And here at the table sit those who have loved him.
one is a traitor, and one will deny.
He's lived his life for them all, and for all be crucified.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment