Monday, March 31, 2008

Tired!


I'm tired!

Today did not start out well.  With the Brit away, I have to get up at 6:00 to get Aaron up for school, so I get him up and then I crawl back in bed and lightly doze in between his visits and questions and teeth brushing.  Then once he leaves, I have ten minutes until alarm number two goes off, which is the "get your ass out of bed and into the shower, hobag" alarm, as I prefer to be showered before waking JJ up at 7:30.  Well, the 7:00 alarm did indeed go off, but this hobag did not get her ass out of bed, but instead fell back to sleep until 7:35. So, the whole morning was rushed and insane.

Got a lot accomplished at work.  I am amazingly far ahead in my work in preparation for surgery, so that four hours flew by.  Came home and immediately plunged into cleaning our bedroom.  Nightmare.  Our room is the one I neglect, and I don't know why that is.  Maybe it is because I am a female and feel a need to keep the downstairs clean (where any visitors would see) and the kid's rooms clean because if I rely on them to do it, I would be a horrible mother for making them live in filth.  Our room is also the room I probably spend the least amount of time in.  But anyway, the master bedroom is the room that is done the least frequently and therefore the dust bunnies were armed and dangerous.  But four hours later, it had all been dusted, my dresser drawers cleaned out (I even got rid of some pajamas I hated and will soon not be big enough for...HA!), my nightstand cleaned out and the floor vacuumed and mopped. 

I also have cooked a stew today for freezing, which is nearly finished and tomorrow I may do a meatloaf or something and tackle the bathroom.  And speaking of which, I need to call the bathroom people to see where our stuff is as I'm more than ready for the new tub/shower.

So, now I'm going to relax for the rest of the evening and try to recover from being a Corporate America widow.

Love ya, honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment