Monday, May 25, 2009

Coming down to the wire


So in nine days, we will be boarding a plane for England.

Wow, I have a lot to do.

Work:

Finish graduates 2009 powerpoint
Do four weeks worth of PP announcements
Finish the newsletter
Go over information with volunteer who will be helping out in the office while I am away.
Call Wolfe's about June 20th car wash
Call Trivent rep about June 20th car wash
Get all copies of kid's paperwork for mission trip

Home:

Clean fish tank
Give litter boxes a good clean out
Make sure the house in general is tidy
Make packing lists for the kids
Make packing list for me
Call the vet to make sure they have Robyn's name as she is house sitting for us
Wash sheets

Misc

Cancel dentist appointment
Purchase more Crystal Lite for Catheryn (England) and Ben Gay for my FIL
Purchase guinea pig supplies, cat food and extra litter
Make sure fridge is cleaned out of any stuff that might go bad in our absence

I know there is more but I can't think of it at the moment.  Once I hit "Save" it will all come flooding back.  I also have to work out things like "exercise" amongst the To Do list as I don't want that to go by the wayside!

Today was at least relaxing.  I didn't wake up till 9:00, which is a miracle for me!  Usually sleeping in for me is now 7:00, but as the kids were away with grandma, the house was nice and quiet.  Did a little shopping as The Brit needed some clothes and then I hit Goodwill for while tee shirts for me.  Mom came over later for crabs that we got at the fish market yesterday and then we made another trip to Goodwill so she could shop as she insists I know where the bargains are.  Tonight, I chilled and finished one of my two library books.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and that we all remembered what it is we are remembering today!



2 comments:

  1. While over in England - you can take LOTS of walking tours... and take pictures of the lovely flowers and things that you see along the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I wanna come with!! :)

    It'll be a whirlwind getting ready as I can see from your lists, but I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, fabulous time across the pond! :)

    ReplyDelete