Thursday, May 7, 2009

This and That


So I have to give a shout out "THANK YOU!" to Christine over at She's a Rebel, She's a Saint for recommending these little gems:



They so satisfy my carb-need-to-crunch cravings!  Ready for this?  105 calories a pack and unlike the mini bags of Sun Chips, this little bag is chuck full o pretzel-ey goodness.  Total fat 1.5 grams, carbs 16 grams, zero sugar and 6 grams of protein!  Downside is you can only order them on-line from Crum Creek Mills but with my carb issues, this is a solution and I like it!

I am getting ready to finally take the hair plunge fully and completely.  I have been working my way to short-short for months now, doing it in stages to make sure I am ready.  At 315 pounds, my hair always had to be perfectly curled and sprayed into place.  These days, I wash, towel dry, mousse, ruffle and go and I love it!  No more drying or even bang curling! 

So in less than two weeks, I am thinking something along these lines as far as a cut goes:



Short, sassy and easy.  Kinda like me. HA!

My sore muscles are improving.  100 crunches is way too many after none for weeks!  My abdomen has been insanely sore!  But when I was doing them, they felt like nothing!  I mean, when I am doing the arm stuff, I can feel the ouchiness, but not with the crunches!  Thus I get into trouble.

I have added more WLS blogs to my sidebar as I love finding new ones and I find them via other blogs I read.  I will add any WLS blogs to my link box as long as the blog is updated fairly regularly.  So if you aren't there, shoot me a comment and a link! I learn so much from all of you!

Hold Liza up in prayer right now as her surgery has been post phoned due to thyroid levels.  Though frustrating and disappointing, there is a reason for the delay and she is handling it like the optimistic trooper she is!

Well, the church lady has just arrived (Ugh!) so I'd better split!  Hey, it's almost Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words Kim! It is so nice to have people that care so much!!

    ReplyDelete