Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TV Wednesday









Cannot believe that next week is The Biggest Loser finale.  I love this show and find the transformations so amazing.  Though I have not been a Ron fan, he finished a 26 mile marathon in last night's ep!  He walked it and it took him like 11 hours, but the with terrible knees finished the marathon when he has always been the first to give up on every challenge!  I was tearful right along with his son, Mike when Ron crossed that finish line! 

I find the whole show so incredibly inspirational and it actually helps me in my workouts too.  Helen has lost over 100 pounds, came in second in the marathon and she is 48 years old!  Though she is not my favorite, what an inspiration to people in their forties, like yours truly!  It's just so amazing what we can do if we put our minds to it.  We can do what has always seemed impossible if we just believe we can!

Then there is Idol and I only have two words for that.  Adam Lambert. 








Amazing.  Though I will say I am so sick of hearing that he's gay, because honestly...who cares?  The kid can sing his face off and leaves all the others in the dust.  Why does sexuality always have to become an issue in everything?  Granted, I'm very liberal minded, but still, c'mon.  It's a singing competition and he can sing.  End of story.

Tonight I fear Allison will go home, though based on last night's performances, it should be Danny.  He was not good last night and I am a fan of all four of the finalists.  We'll know in a couple of hours!

I was maybe a little too inspired at the gym on Monday as OUCH.  Between my arms and my abdomen (100 crunches, after no crunches since before gall bladder surgery in February) I have been rather uncomfortable the last 24 hours!  I did go in today and did 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Just couldn't bring myself to lift when I was still so sore.  Tomorrow night, kickboxing!



No comments:

Post a Comment