I love fun nominations!
Laurie, a fellow C&P girl who blogs at Gastric Girl, gave me an Attitude of Gratitude award. Thank you, Laurie! I like you too!
Here are her instructions:
* Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an an attitude of gratitude
* Link to your nominees within your post
* Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
* Share the love & link to this post & the person who nominated you for the award
* Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
I am going to attempt to nominate ten bloggers who have not already been nominated, but Gah!
In no particular order:
Heather over at Heather's Roller Coaster
Laura over at Strat's Garden
Amber over at Weight Loss BattleLisa at Lisa, Lost and Found
Crystal at Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper
Kim at Big City Girl
Jaime at Bren go Daaka Marel Yelana Go Nava (phew!)
Amber at Working on Freedom
My attittude of gratitude comes from a surgery that gave me my life, family that is always supportive, friends who are unwavering and God who makes it all possible.